2017年3月9日 星期四

【PMI-ACP敏捷專案管理心得分享】蔡育芸(105/05/09考取PMI-ACP)

16屆北週日  蔡育芸(台北富邦銀行)

I have been in the software industry for almost 10 years, and have been practiced Agile for more than 3 years.  When switching into my new career path as project manager and CIO special assistant in the banking industry, I found out that agile practice is non-existing at all.  CIO and I understand the value of the agile mythology in software development, however, we will need to develop agile development guidelines and practices for complying with banking industry and for auditing purposes.

Although I have some experience in Agile in my previous job, however, it worked more like mini-water fall and just have frequent releases.  So I would like to get official training on the topic, so that I will have the correct knowledge to develop the practice and guidelines for the team.

For the Agile class offered by 黃喆, it has provided me the knowledge for agile practice, the core focus for managing Agile projects, as well as the sufficient information to pass the PMI-ACP examination.  And during the class, many real case studies do help me understand the agile concepts as well as how those idea can actually be implemented and make practical at work place.

All the training done in the class well prepared me for taking the PMI-ACP examination and future integration of Agile mythodology into the bank that I work in.  Appreciate the helps from the coach and the study group.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言