2021年4月28日 星期三

【PMP專案管理心得分享】楊少文(110/3/23考取PMP)

                  

67屆北週六  楊少文(PM)


I was looking for career advancement so my goal was to integrate my current working experience with PMP concepts in the area of project management. Warren Buffett said, “The best investment you can make is an investment in yourself... The more you learn, the more you’ll earn.”  Since learning is a key to future earning, I have done a due diligence on several learning institutes before selecting Shixin Management Consulting Co., LTD., SXMC.

The PMP certification test was a total of 180 questions which consists of three 60 minutes session and two 10 minutes breaks in between.  There is no guarantee to pass the exam and obtain the certificate by just signing up with SXMC and coast through the class.  SXMC is focus on educating the PMP concepts more than just passing the certification exam which is quit different from other institutes.  If I just memorized and only emphasis on the weekly tests, online simulation tests A, B, C and in class discussion of final tests, I am pretty sure I will fail the exam.   The exam is heavily testing on the understanding in the subject of Waterfall and Agile PMP concepts especially the later one.  

I cannot stress enough in doing your homework every week, attending class on time, and most importantly be very clear about the concepts that instructors are conveying.  As from my personal experience, the PMP class was one of the most difficult classes that I have taken.  With Instructor 黃喆’s dry jokes it really lighting up the mood with such a heavy learning material.  Without Instructor黃喆, instructor陳 and assistants during the 5 weeks of class, as speaking for myself, I am certain that I will have a great difficulty to pass the exam to obtain the certificate. 

All in all, project management certification class greatly compliments with my working experience; furthermore, the class has assisted me to organize bit and pieces of my year’s working knowledge into a systematic way of planning a project.  I would highly recommend to anyone who is interested in widen their project management knowledge to attend SXMC for the PMP certification class base on the well-prepared class material, professional experienced instructors, and clearly and logically explained the PMP concepts.  The institute is my best personal experience for widen my knowledge and learning a new technique.  I am happy and satisfy that I have chosen SXMC in order to prepare me for the PMP certification exam and complete my certification. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言